Installing and managing underground cables from building to building on a large campus can be very complex. In order to design and plan for a long-term IT infrastructure project, you need to consider multiple factors, including equipment brands that can fit your budget constraints.
DCL has been an expert in providing comprehensive setup service for campus infrastructure since 1995. Implementation period for campus infrastructure is relatively long – normally from 3 to 6 months or even as long as a year, good planning is therefore very important. Our IT and E&M Specialists can help you to overcome all kinds of challenges you may encounter during different stages from design , implementation , testing & commissioning to IT relocation.
Our campus infrastructure solution and services includes the design, planning and implementation of the following:
- Network infrastructure for campus buildings
- Structured cabling system for inter and intra buildings
- Server room subsystems for the campus
- Physical security systems like access control system and remote surveillance system
- Lightning system
- IP communication system
- Testing & commissioning in phases
- IT equipment relocation service