Who we are – the BACHMANN Group
WE POWER YOUR LIFE – with high quality and innovative system
The company with Swabian roots was established over 70 years ago, in 1947. Today it is a globally active, owner-managed group of companies operating in the electrical engineering industry. Headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany, the BACHMANN Group develops, manufactures and distributes products and services for various fields of application, including:
• Electronic components and systems, such as intelligent power distribution units
• Emotional products such as award-winning desk connection panels
• Digital services and solutions that feature superior added value, such as flexible, future-oriented office furnishing
Alongside the expertise offered by our production and development centres in Germany, Romania and China, BACHMANN operates around 30 sales offices and partner companies around the world.
Modern energy management thanks to intelligent PDUs.
Customization: Whether home to just one rack or thousands every data centre has its own particular conditions that must be taken into account. BACHNANN enable PDUs specially tailored to your needs.
Flexibility in small batch: When used in conjunction with the BACHMANN modular system, we gives you incredible flexible when configuring our PDUs – even in small quantities.
Besides passive and basic PDUs, BACHMANN also offers a complete solution for rack-based power distribution in your data centre, in the form of the BlueNet BN3000 – BN7500 intelligent product series.
The BlueNet series contributes to greater availability and lower energy consumption in the data centre thanks to smart functions.
Why BACHMANN PDUs
• Customize Ordering – BACHMANN Customization Modular even in small quantities
• Saving Cost & Minimize Complexity – Cascading using Master-Slave Concept
• Work-From-Anywhere Monitoring – BlueNet software
• Optimizing Energy Consumption – BlueNet Sensors
• Optimize Energy Cost – Energy Monitoring and Management
• Identifying Power Supply – Colour Coding
• Guarantee Safety of Your Device – Surge Protection Device (SPD)
• Greater Safety for Your Data Centre – Type B Residual Current Monitoring (RCM)
|BN500 & Passive PDU||BN2000-BN7500|